- Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where Quitz or the owners/founders of Quitz are based, in this case, is United Arab Emirates
- Customer: refers to the company, organization, or person that downloads and uses the Quitz App.
- Device: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit Quitz and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address.
These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personal Data: Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Quitz as described in the relative terms and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- You: a person or entity who downloads and uses the Quitz app from AppStore or accesses the website - www.quitzsmoking.com
- What Information Do We Collect?
We collect data that is essential for us to operate and to enhance your overall experience while using the Quitz app.
Your Full Name and email address will be collected if you choose to contact us using the options available within the Quitz app or through our website www.quitzsmoking.com
We use Crashlytics - a service offered by Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Crashlytics provides us with information about crashes and malfunctions within the Quitz app. This helps us to rectify any technical bugs in the future releases of Quitz app. The below information is collected by Crashlytics in the event of an app crash or malfunction.
- An RFC-4122 UUID which permits us to deduplicate crashes
- The timestamp of when the crash occurred
- The app's bundle identifier and full version number
- Device related information such as the operating system name and version number, a value indicating whether the device was jailbroken/rooted, the device's model name, CPU architecture, amount of RAM, and disk space.
We use Google Analytics for Firebase – a service offered by Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics for Firebase provides us with the below information pertaining to Quitz App.
- Number of users and sessions
- Session duration
- Operating systems
- Device models
- First launches
- App opens
- App updates
- In-app purchases
Google privacy policies can be accessed from the below link.
- How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our app (we continually strive to improve our app offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively)
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
- When does Quitz use end-user information from third parties?
Quitz will collect End User Data necessary to provide the Quitz services to our customers.
End-users may voluntarily provide us with the information they have made available on social media websites. If you provide us with any such information, we may collect publicly available information from the social media websites you have indicated. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
- Do we share the information we collect with third parties?
We may engage trusted third-party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and the app, database storage and management, e-mail management, storage marketing, customer service, and fulfilling orders for services you may purchase through the app. We will likely share your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with these third parties to enable them to perform these services for us and for you.
We may share portions of our log file data, including IP addresses, for analytics purposes with third parties such as web analytics partners, application developers, and ad networks. If your IP address is shared, it may be used to estimate general location and other technographics such as connection speed, whether you have visited the app in a shared location, and type of the device used to use the app. They may aggregate information about our advertising and what you see on the app and then provide auditing, research and reporting for us and our advertisers. We may also disclose personal and non-personal information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect our rights and interests or those of a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules and regulations.
- How Do We Use Your Email Address?
By submitting your email address on this app, you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do. By submitting your email address, you also agree to allow us to use your email address for customer audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us. Email addresses submitted only through the order processing page will be used for the sole purpose of sending you information and updates pertaining to your order. If, however, you have provided the same email to us through another method, we may use it for any of the purposes stated in this Policy. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide Quitz to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
- Could my information be transferred to other countries?
Quitz is incorporated in United Arab Emirates. Information collected via our website, through direct interactions with you, or from use of our help services may be transferred from time to time to our offices or personnel, or to third parties, located throughout the world, and may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws of general applicability regulating the use and transfer of such data. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, by using any of the above, you voluntarily consent to the trans-border transfer and hosting of such information.
- Is the information collected through the Quitz Service secure?
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can commit intentional crimes, make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If applicable law imposes any non-disclaimable duty to protect your personal information, you agree that intentional misconduct will be the standard to measure our compliance with that duty.
- Sale of Business
- Your Consent
- Links to Other Websites
- Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you're located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information.
- Kids' Privacy
We do not address anyone under the age of 17. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 17. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 17 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Information about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
What is GDPR?
GDPR is an EU-wide privacy and data protection law that regulates how EU residents' data is protected by companies and enhances the control the EU residents have, over their personal data.
The GDPR is relevant to any globally operating company and not just the EU-based businesses and EU residents. Our customers’ data is important irrespective of where they are located, which is why we have implemented GDPR controls as our baseline standard for all our operations worldwide.
Individual Data Subject's Rights - Data Access, Portability, and Deletion
We are aware that if you are working with EU customers, we need to be able to provide them with the ability to access, update, retrieve and remove personal data.
- California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires us to disclose categories of Personal Information we collect and how we use it, the categories of sources from whom we collect Personal Information, and the third parties with whom we share it, which we have explained above.
We are also required to communicate information about rights California residents have under California law. You may exercise the following rights:
- Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information we collect, use, or share; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or used by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and (4) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- Right to Equal Service. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
- Right to Delete. You may submit a verifiable request to close your account and we will delete Personal Information about you that we have collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
We do not sell the Personal Information of our users.
For more information about these rights, please contact us.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. ● Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org